Thursday, April 15, 2010

Facebuke of me...

If the throngs of you out there that follow my pathetic life are wondering what happened to my facebuke acct. ... It's gone.

Evidently some fuck attempted to hack it the evening of 04/14/2010 and gain access by trying to finagle a password change. SO... not that it had anything on it anyway... It's history.

The faithful may still follow my (and often my family's) antics here.

Its actually a good omen...
I had a case today (in court) where I was meeting w. the asst. PA and complainant and had to endure a 10 minute conversation about shit they had on their Facebuke and their associations with others in they Keyser area. (I left the room after about 1/2 minute... so I'm just guessing they kept up the theme as I reentered to get the asst. PA to come into the court room, they were still going at it.)

So people... as previously suspected... FACEBUKE = KNUCKLEHEADS w. nothing else better to do.

and if the FUCK-NUT who attempted (rather feebly) to hack my FACEBUKE acct. is a follower of my blog. Then shame on ya. Hope ya' die alone, spittin' blood. (Though I think that would actually be pretty cool to experience.)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry...I was bored at work and had nothing better to do.

    Pukin' blood though...ain't that a little harsh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I could have made it even more colorful and EE-Vil.

    Surely you're not THAT bored. LOL

    ReplyDelete