Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Time... WHITE NOISE is all...



Easter time is here. Celebrate.
Celebration at Hell House! Its in full bloom, baby! FULL FUCKING BLOOM!!!

The first (hope to gods ONLY) annual Hell House Easter Festivity Festival has begun!!!

It started with the commencement of the laundry-at-an-earlier-than-usual-time! (See, that would be because the Snow-boyz had an earlier than anticipated departure..... and THAT's a whole nutha' story folks.)

BUT... This is all about the Hell House Easter Festivity Festival! So let's get on with it!

The garage was emptied, scrubbed, hosed and cleaned. Unfortunately the various items that I was hoping to be of service during the upcoming months will not be of much use. What appeared to be a really neat looking riding lawn mower ended up being in a state of such uninstallation-of-parts that I will be donating it to the John Alkire collection of stuff he manages to find uses for.

The garage is clean though.

As the day progressed, the music became louder, the post-operation drinks started flowing, and I found an old wash tub of sorts. The louder the music became, and the more post-operative drinks flowed, the more the tub looked interesting. So after the scrubbing of the garage, the scrubbing of the tub commenced.

Now a side note here... As I retrieved another post-operative beverage and one of my most favorite songs "Perfect Water" (by Blue Oyster Cult) came on, I realized that Dionysus (my parrot) did not seem to understand my same over-the-top enjoyment of the song, and became confused by my added lyrics and inflections.

After the tub-scrub, came the tub painting. Twas primed and painted. At this moment it sits content in a quiet corner of the garage next to the most perfect of unmarked police cruisers you will ever see, drying in complete solace and peace. PLEASE.... REPEAT.... "TWO TEARS IN A BUCKET..... MOTHER FUCK IT!!!!"

For awhile, after the work of the day was done, I sat upon the edge of my deck and sipped more post-operative beverages while sucking in the succulent sounds of Frank Zappa when I realized I was now hanging over a rather high edge and it did take but a small amount of concentration to remove myself from such a chosen perch.

As Confessor started belting out some much needed angst filled tunes, I tore into some Easter flowers and shoved them into a vase; thus placing them upon my kitchen table dais among my monkeys and Peeps. I probably won't eat the Peeps, as they've been there for awhile now, and I think I'll just keep them there.

So there you have the celebration thus far.

I hope to soon put on some Sepultura and increase the level of celebration here at Hell House.

A side note to HeStillH8Sidney... I have a brand new outdoor grill for you! I can't believe I found it... No shit! Next time you're up... You're in tall mother-fucking cotton, my boy. Remember... I FEEL LIKE SHIT DE JA VU!!!!!! .... And when I feel like shit... I FEEL LIKE SHIT!!!!!!!!

ROCK ON YOU EASTER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. But did you hide any Easter eggs? That is my only question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell ya what... It would have been one interesting mutha' fuckin' addition to THAT day!

    ReplyDelete