Monday, April 5, 2010

The Dead Thing In My Basement Hole I Met Last Night

I managed to be situated in an old basement type area of some sort of vast ancient catacomb of sorts. There was an entry hole into an even darker area where perhaps evilness was afoot. Whatever was going on inside of this deeper, darker hole, it did not radiate goodness. Inside was a demon being of sorts. One of a limited intelligence would say the devil dwelled inside of this hole, but that was too easy.

I leaned inside and felt the dark, scary, unfamiliar evilness of the creature within. It held no form, and spoke or communicated no language familiar to me, and my first reaction was to retreat , nay, commence into a full route away form whatever this nightmare was turning into.

The entity spoke or communicated but just remained within this deep, dry, dead room in silence among old bricks. Old red bricks. Dim, dead, red bricks. He communicated to interact with him and I was drawn. So I did interact and the more I did, the more I understood what this demon was communicating unto me. I interacted with him, and the piles of dusty old bricks and mortar that he dwelled within, cleared more and more. He was undead for sure. He was nothing pleasant, and was pure horror that dwells in the deepest of a common person’s nightmares. I continued to interact with this dead being, and the more interaction that took place, the more he became known unto my intelligence.

This dead being did not attempt a relationship of any sort, but interacted just as a dead demon would. He created before me slight, and pitiful living beings and beasts; akin to dogs they were, but misshapen and disturbed. The dead one found no mirth in this, but the created creatures were nothing more than a byproduct of his ongoing death in this decaying and aged alcove where he existed. Some of the creatures approached and seeked love and friendship, but only to turn around and belch forth the overpowering feeling of death that the demon creature himself exhumed, lying among his rotting section of buried and forgotten catacomb. His presence there was to remain of the dead and rotted menace that he was and nothing more.

He could communicate if you reached your mind into it. He would range from nothing more than a long dead, decaying body with no life, to a semblance of something demonic, almost satanic in mirth if you tried to interact with him among his bricks and stone.

He’s there any time you want to visit him.

No comments:

Post a Comment