Friday, May 1, 2009

Sears! SEARS!!!






Now my sister tells me that these larger companies have hired entities that gather data by searching the internet; for example my sister’s site was searched out by a one Pizzeria Uno (aka Pizzeria-Coming-Out-Of-My-Anus, aka Pizzeria-Customers-R-Gonad-Cheese, aka Pizzeria-Place-That-Sucks-As-Much-As-Chicago, etc.) and received interesting attention.

With that in mind, I now vent my little, meaningless dissatisfaction with Sears.

There comes a time when businesses get just too big and out of control. Literally out of control. (Remember to read what I write in the most literal sense.)

For this piece I’m going to bring forth my business position, which is usually a no-no on (especially) this site. However, I’ll keep it on the dark side too, so I don’t stray away from what it is we’re all doing here. Sears.

Funny thing is, this one instance wasn’t even that big of a deal, case or complaint. It was a concerned citizen that was directed to me by another because of various reasons. The reported actual victim, was the complainants mother; a senior citizen. The complaint: Scamin’ The Old Folks.

One of my peeves. It’s like bullying. Don’t fuck with the helpless or meek. So sure, I was gonna see what I could do.

Sears! (I’ll be putting that in every now and then just to be sure those ass-fucks doing the searching don’t miss anything.)

The complaint was that some knuckle-heads contacted this woman and gave her some story about Obama’s relief fund (fucking-joke) enabling these great offers… yadda yadda… regarding oil and heating something or other. A phone number was left and an appointment was made for someone to meet this woman on May 5th. The family member who talked to her mother about this, became concerned about a possible scam and was told to contact yours truly.

The number was for Sears. SEARS. SEARS!!! Sears.

Now is when it got interesting. At this point EVERYTHING could have been solved, and enabled me to write something in my action taken like, “…salesperson and method discovered to be valid. Nothing further.” This was not the case, however. I called the number and attempted OVER THE PERIOD OF OVER 30 MINUTES to reach a nominally competent person to answer a few verifying questions about what led such a complaint to make its way to mine-self. SEARS! Sears.

I ended up speaking to various people with heavy accents, which I had difficulty understanding. When I communicate at work, EVERY FUCKING WORD is of the most extreme value. It carries its own measured weight. I carry that weight. So I want to know exactly what it is I’m carrying; thus I wanna know EVERY FUCKING WORD! SEARS! Sears. See? Simple. Right?

I finally found my patience waning and asked where my customer service technician was located.

I never expected a serious answer, but I finally (think) I got one there. The guy said, “(unintelligible word) India.” I was starting to physically shake. I asked the guy if he could put me in touch with an office in America that would be familiar with the daily internal workings of their service personnel. He asked me again who I was and what I was trying to find out. Yes. SEARS!!! I snapped. (As much as I can at work.) I started going off like some crazed patriot telling him to get me “back over to America where I’m at and I can talk to someone who knows what the hell I’m talking about…” SEARS! Sears.

I’m eventually transferred to an entity in a southern part of our country (which I’ll leave out here because the person and I shared one helluva laugh over Sears and their FUCKING PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE SYSTEM!!!) SEARS!!! Sears.

I never spoke with an American.

I called as an investigating law enforcement officer, and never spoke to anyone in America. (Oh… the person in America I told you about… Was not from Sears, but from an agency that handles the company’s personnel’s legal problems WITH Sears!)

The original complainant was MORE than filled in on everything, and told to spread the word.

Which I ask all of you to do. Spread the word. Let these ass-fucks know that their service in WAY the fuck outta hand.

You wanna go the way of the fucking car companies? (Maybe you do. Then you’ll get yo’self some free money. Right bitches? Sears.)

Get lost Sears. You’re some sick fucks praying on the elderly to generate business by bait and switch tactics.

I may not be able to see your ass in court myself, but I can do my part to put a little hurting on your ass.

SEARS!

Coward assholes.

4 comments:

  1. I stopped going to Sears after years with their service program for all our appliances. First they closed down their local service stuff, then the regional. Then everything was out of who knows where in this country. Now you never know who you're going to get.

    I complained to anyone who would listen and you know what? SEARS DOESN'T CARE! Seriously! Just when you think their service can't get any worse -- it does.

    In a way it's like Wal Mart: they play the numbers. Your petty compaint doesn't matter because there are billions of morons out there who don't care where their money goes, as long as they can have their cheap crap. So Sears knows it can do whatever it wants with their service dept. because people like my mother-in-law will pay them an exhorbitant amount of money every year so she can call them up to come screw a lightbulb in her refrigerator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Guess what is sitting outside in my yard at this very minute! A Kenmore refrigerator, still under warranty, that I've been trying to get fixed for a month! I found over fifty sites on the Internet where I could describe my compliant (and did so at all fifty)filled with complaints about lousy and crooked Sears dealings. This ain't my grandma's Sears anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you L.S.... I dunno if it'll do any good, but if it aggrivates a few people then we're doing something. I'll never give them any business again, and I'll be sure to stomp on anything remotely associated with them if they happen to cross into our county on any type of questionable business whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuck Sears and there non-english speaking asshole customer service people!!

    ReplyDelete