Sunday, May 3, 2009

Curry and More Curry....

In an afternoon cooking frenzy, I have managed to trash the entire kitchen (again), feed the masses (again), AND create one of the sickest assortment of curry dishes I've ever consumed!

Because I'm surrounded by gringos, I had to make a couple sets of food. The curry stuff was potent enough to make Johnboy sweat.

I gotta say. It was some sick shit. The only one brave enough ended up being Monkey (pictured).

I did a chicken curry and black eyed peas curry. The chicken stuff went over rice.
(The gringos ate a chili-spiced chicken in a basil tomato sauce over rice. Wussies.)

The interesting event has yet to take place.
See... All that curry's gotta ... umm... return from whence it came; AND... I just found out a bit ago that I gotta go in to work at 4:30 this morning for something.
Now, my body and me... We got us an understanding. It tolerates me shoving stuff into it like... ohh... curry chicken and beans, and I assure my body that it has immediate/uncomplicated access to a "proper" bathroom (I could write an entire blog series on proper bathrooms).

Going to work at 4:30 a.m., however, is sort of reneging on our agreement. SO... with that in mind... perhaps I'll have an even more jovial follow up to this blog entry on the morrow!

Maybe something titled... ... .... Curry and The Captain-Who-Had-To-Bolt-Into-The-Woods-While-Dropping-Trou-To-Return-Said-Curry-To-Nature!
.... LOL.... Now THAT is SICK!

3 comments:

  1. The only thing missing is the Corona! Ah the Corona (as he looks through blood shot eyes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Oh... but there was Corona! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, I just noticed there was some Ker-Blah! going on in the picture on top of your page

    ReplyDelete