Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dollar General - Customer Service

Follow up on True Living by Dollar General.

Ta'rooooo Livinnnnn' !!! Yeah, baby!

Actually received a reply from my legitimate complaint I filed. One quick reply from Dollar General Customer Service. They wanted the UPC code from the bag. When I explained the bag was burned I received no further reply. I did also add that I would buy another bag if they'd like and try it again just for the fun value. (I couldn't help it. Sarcasm. Thank my sister for it.)

I figure it may also have been possible that someone may have connected may oh-so-popular blog and linked it to my complaint.

No, I don't think that's unlikely. I mean, what else are they doing over at Dollar General? Its certainly not in their Human Resources Department, and most definitely not in Quality Control. Low prices to the economically targeted areas = SHIT all the way around.

...and the super stores a lot of us depend on now, like an adult diaper, are not too far off this mark either.

???!!!! Yeah... That... That didn't work... I don't wear a diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment