Saturday, May 21, 2016

Why do we still blog?

(Until I figure out how to make the print on my pages larger to view, I'm going to have to type in bigger letters.)

Couple things of note for my follower(s) and wandering bored people who happen to find themselves here:

It seems Blogger can now go mobile!  Yes! You too can carry Dark Garden around with you wherever you go so you don't miss a single minute of the crazy goings on over here!  So don't miss out!  Get your mobile app today!  (I have no fucking idea how. I just saw something about managing  your mobile settings on the dashboard.)

Which comes to my next point.

Is anyone even still doing this? I mean really! (Really!) These days there are literally more people viewing a guy in Norway streaming Farming Simulator 15, planting beets, at 10:00 at night then I had as total followers throughout Dark's history!  There are thousands viewing clips of people playing with dookie in a variety of ways.  MILLIONS sit for hours watching their favorite gamer stream the latest MOBA!  Who in the wide wide world of sports is going to sit around and read dumb shit, as is spewed forth here?

Streaming and videos has taken over the current digital mindless expanse (heh) of media. All is not lost though. Can streaming videos and internet clips and ass-holes like that dickhead Tosh replace the experience that takes place in, for example, MY BACK YARD?! Pshh!  I think NOT!

I see him now back there. Billy. Crazily screeing from tree to rock to tree. Busy like a frantic bee. Engaging in quick... Oh... but here he comes again to the window.  Hold on...

("No. No Billy GODDAMNIT! I can't make him talk to you! He's pissed off. Just leave him along for now! Go back to the woods GODDAMNIT!")

He's been in a tiff the past couple of days over the Voice of Morgan Freeman refusing to speak with him about current issues involving Prince and some others.

As I was saying.  There is no stream or video to capture the flavor of Dark Garden.

Plus, where else can you get the occasional, exceedingly random and accurate review of products, places and events like here?

For some reason the most viewed blog on our site remains some review of Dollar General's lousy charcoal.  Followed by the Titty Lady series.  (...and ok.... so there was a video and song produced with that one... but it all started with a blog from over at Sis' place.)

Once again, no real topic right now, and there are other things to do; going outside to calm Billy down being the priority right now. So piss off and leave me to my business.

5 comments:

  1. Top 10 reasons you should blog :
    1. The masses need to know that "Sears"sucks serious ass.
    2. Who would have guessed to prevent cows from shitting in your yard all one needs to do is wave your arms and yell at them.
    3. The place to go for gourmet recipes such as Fat Fucking Burgers.
    4. WOW! the REVIEWS!
    5. 2012 - Should Donald Trump Run?
    That's right you nailed it!
    6.Jeff Probst audible poof - who else would comment on Jeff's flatus expel of the anus.
    7. Motives behind that Fuckin Corn for Poppin.
    8. Phill Fuckin Collins ( need I say more)
    9. Glen Beck - A paranoid madman?
    10. And last but by no means lest the going ons of Billy Zane and the back yard gang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss you so fucking much bro. No one else out there like you. That's good...the world couldn't handle another...but it still needs the one it had. I love you man. See you at 9 3/4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The world isn't so colorful now. I will miss you and your off the wall humor. A great loss! I hope the back yard gang is with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude...logged in here to read some of your musings...already miss your unique sense of humor. You really were one of my greatest friends. Every time I write "my lawd" or "eh", I'll be thinkin' of ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure why today, but you are on my mind heavily. Think about you often man. Logged in here to read your work again this morning...just kinda makes me feel a lil closer to ya. Miss you greatly...

    ReplyDelete