Thursday, May 19, 2016

Because Its Time

Well well well... Anyone finding this truly has some inner geek in them.  I don't think there's been shit on here for a couple of years.  Mainly that's due to forgetting I used to write here, and second was a loss of passwords, etc.  It seems also that Blogger has also been swallowed up by Google.  I'm a little surprised that The Realm was even still around.  Makes me sort of chuckle to think of all this garbage being stored on some servers somewhere.

We're all a little older now.... Me... Sidney (and his 8-track)... Sisiggy.... Dirtman... especially Dirtman... I felt the laughter mostly faded; its harder to focus on the screen these days; there's more and more excuses to just not share anything.  I mean, why?  Can't stand any of you out there. Irritants, one and all! Pains in deez nutz!  Boils on ma' tukhus!!! 

There is, however, still a bit of enjoyment to be had when letting the demons dancing around in my head out to play.

The brethren of my backyard continue to occupy my space and time.  I feel I should briefly address some issues that have come to light.  Rumors, which I know all you sons of bitches love, abound; so I'll quell a few for now.

Yes. Prince has been by, and there is a possibility. That's all I can say about that at this time.  There are negotiations taking place just to be able to speak with David Bowie, but I have doubts there will even be a discussion.  Sis had made some suggestions as well, and I'm working on some of those.  For the most part it still, as usual, comes down to Billy (Zane... .not Mays). He continues to "govern" the back yard in addition to creating the expected amount of havoc on a daily basis.  Still, not one of those fuckers back there will feed the fucking cats when I want to leave for a few days!

That's enough for now.  No pics on this one; nothing clever. We'll see if this goes any further soon, or if I'll see you again in another year or so.

Now.  Go away.

3 comments:

  1. Well,Hallelujah! I was beginning to think the Dark Garden had withered and was close to death. Glad to here this is not the case. Just a little older. I will be checking back to see what else the backyard gang is up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I do love the anonymity of my miscreant followers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What!!!!! Me, a vicious or depraved person; Hmm...... Maybe

    ReplyDelete