Monday, December 20, 2010

Jeff Probst DID Fart... I am SO sorry Jeff.


...but that shit was SO fucking funny!!!

Luckily, I had it all on HDTV and on my DVR so it could be reviewed countless times.

Ok... For anyone who is in the dark...
On the final Survivor this season, Jeff is interviewing Terry Bradshaw, and in the midst of the interview (this part of the show was live), you can see discomfort on Jeff's face... His jaw starts to tighten, his lips purse, and then he lets a lil audible POOT fly.
HOLY SHIT! It was so funny!!! Right as the poot goes off, his eyes wince shut as well.

The follow up reactions of Jeff and Jimmy I believe verify this act further.

Jeff let one fly on live TV, and it was fucking hiliarious. Needed the laugh.

Luckily, I also saved the DVR of it (and will for awhile).

I am pretty sorry I posted this, as the poor fucker probably really had to let one loose to go and do it on live TV, however, I've been through some pretty fucking uncomfortable shit in my day as well, and I'm not getting paid shit loads of money for it... sooooo... Laugh it up!

3 comments:

  1. Dude I laughed harder each time I replayed it and after the 30th time I was crying

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband and i were in tears laughing so hard!! soo freakin hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured it would be this obvious. For those of us that caught it, and had the better luck of having it DVR'd and able to replay it... Its among the funniest moments you will ever constantly return to to laugh at... and WILL laugh harder every time.

    ReplyDelete