Wednesday, August 18, 2010

NO.... MORE.... FUCKING.... COWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah... OH YEAH!!!!

This morning! Record high, baby!!!

Three of those beasts on the side of the house.... AND.... (in the words of Frank Zappa)... as if that weren't enough!... Four more out fuckin'front!!!!!





These fucking beef sum-bitches are starting to make me late for work on some mornings. I'm fucking GLAD I got them documented. Who'd believe I'm being bombarded by fucking cows by the dawn's early light???!!!
OH!... and get this shit... Here's what they tell me at work... 'Just go out there and start waving your arms around and yelling at them.'

What?!!! YOU go out there and start yelling at shit 20 times your fuckin' weight that drool and shit anywhere they want!!!

GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS CURS-ED PLACE!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment