Monday, July 5, 2010

Day of Death

What an interesting story, possibly worth mentioning in passing.

July 4, 2010 started with some major panic over a snake discovered in my garage. After bellowing out an animalistic guttural scream, I attacked the serpent with everything I could think of from long distance. (I opted out of using the shotgun, though reached for in passing, as I figured the ricochets might cause some personal damage that would be quite difficult to explain to the snowboyz. The same reasoning opted out the Glock .40.)

A hose and various chemicals ended up causing nothing more than a mystery as to where the fucker slithered, but managed to leave an ingrained memory.

This morning, after the Departure Of The Boyz, I was down and blue; on the downhill side of melancholy actually.

I decided to attack the entire house once again with every chemical I had on hand starting with the garage.

This I did, and continued all around the house, as I have done several times prior.

It was at that time I noticed the mummified birds of sorrow.

Yes. As I worked my way around the house, I once again passed over what I thought to be an old unoccupied bird nest, and continued spraying shit all over the place. For whatever reason on this passing, I gazed higher and looked further into the nesting area. There I saw a bird preserved in death staring back at me with blackened eyes. I knew immediately I was responsible for yet another senseless unintended destructive death. Destroyed and preserved in death before me was a young little birdy, forever preserved to stare at the unknown assailant that took his ass out of existence.

That was enough to toss some over the edge.

I popped on Leaving Las Vegas and after watching the whole fucking thing, contemplated what to do at that point.

I decided to start by digging a grave and documenting it.
When that was completed, I went to immortalize the little birdy for posterity.
At this point, my fears spiraled. As this is what I discovered:


TWO LIVING BIRDIES!!!

.... That I had JUST doused with fucking poison!!!

UN-MOTHER-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!!!

Should these shadows fade. like the rest of this cursed fucking place where nothing else other than death matters,.... The grave shall be filled.... and may the rest of us rest in HELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment