Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cows. We got cows.

Yet another daily reminder of the hell I live in, are these fucking LIVING pieces of beef, that I'd love nothing better to do than shove their hardly warmed meat into my waiting gut!
I'm surrounded by these fucking farm fiends 24/7... and even have to go out of MY way to open and close various gates (the number of which depends on the time of year here at hell house) to get the fuck away from the house!

Now I see they mock me. Yes they do. Here's one that escaped the main coven to breech the main prison house, just long enough to shit in a few places and eat some of my mown grass (at least the fucker did that!):

Look at that beefy sonofawhore!!! Right in my fucking front yard! By the walkway I just muthafuckin' weed-ate!!! Starin' at me! Shittin' and starin' at me!!!!!!!!

I hope to eat him soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment