Saturday, August 22, 2009

T.G.I. Friday's Frozen Wings... Fa'Get-About-It!!!


Box advertises that the "NEW" party size feeds 6-7 people. The count in the box: 20.
Giving TGIF the benefit of the count...that's still just 4 lil wings a person.

So perhaps they claim appetizer. Fine.
If that's the case... At LEAST figure me for five!

The taste was very good. Cooking times are appropriate.

The quantity vs. price... Poor.

TGIF is a poor name from the starting gate, but again, I over looked that aspect (on account of being quite hungry for quick wings... which I usually make myself.)

I'm thinking, overall, they should just stick with their over the top basic, cookie cutter restaurant chain and count their blessings.

Save your money... Take the extra few minutes and do it yourself.

MAN I'm sick to FUCK of these restaurant chains trying to broaden their scope based on their name and not quality.

I'll give TGIF this much... At LEAST they're not fuckin'-HOOTERS (the worst of the worst)!

4 comments:

  1. I REALLY could have done without seeing that picture.

    R.E. the wings, brings back memories of the old Passport Inn, AC. I think that was one of my meals out of the good old microwave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I think the lady in that picture lives near someone we all know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. You see? Titty Lady, Sick-O Hooters (and their bitches) and TGI Fridays Wings... They're all equal... They all suck back street vomit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TGI wings are the worst I have ever see. There is no chicken so small that it could have a 1"
    wing. They either use pigeons or the peeps right after they hatch. This is one of the biggest rip offs ever and Heinz ( the parent company )should be stopped

    ReplyDelete