Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh yeah.... Sweetness...

Please don't think I'm posting these Dell-related blog entries because I need to toot some sort of horn. I sure as heck don't roll that way.

I post because this thing has me cracking up. This thing has been like an outta control feral animal! Just when I thought I had it... (the earlier blogs)... it all just crashed again on me! I about threw the sum-bitch outta my office, and down the stairwell! So rolling up my sleeves, I started muttering to it, and did the equivelant of what used to be big fun back in the day... Deleting The C Drive in DOS. Man, that used to feel sweet! Today... Not so easy, nor as fun... but it still felt good to slay this beast.

This thing could only have come from the basement where the Heir dwells.

So... we're hitting 8 pm, and finally linked to be able to download the REAL drivers for it.

I think it might make it!

2 comments: