Sunday, February 17, 2013

Muttonhead.... .... .... WTF... ...

MUTTONHEAD


Alone on top the mountain

Cold and wanton

Driven by demons

Muttonhead!



Seein’s easy

All appear to thee

Nightmarish apparitions

Roam so freely

Muttonhead!



I’m forced out my back door

Wander the dense woods

Colorless world surrounds me

Farther and farther

In to the depths I walk



Feel the cold chill

So sharp

Uneasy

Jabs so deep and

Numbing queasy

The light of reality

Fades so quickly.

Muttonhead!



Scream and a pounce!

I just can’t figure

What draws me farther

From secure standings

Spirits lament before me

Beckoning

Sickening

Muttonhead!



Lost in the forest

Nothing pleasant calls

Unreadable graves

Fingernail moon

No fucking balls

I’m losing all.



My souls tired

In need of a rest

I search for nothing

Life’s endeavors

I’ve failed the test

It calls to feed

In all its greed,

Muttonhead!



Broken leg

We crawl so slow

Filth covered,

Sloppy dirt,

Caked grime,

Embedded stench

Muttonhead!



There’s nothing left

Last fucking call

Demon’s urge calls

I give up

I’ve lost it all…



Muttonhead

9 comments:

  1. He..hello? Is anybody in here? It's awfully dark, and my footsteps are kind of echoing - really creepy. The summoning spell worked very slowly you see? I know it was a spell 'cause I heard the chanting as the Empire State Building was slowly inserted into the fireplace screen:
    "Doug Kershaw...Chinook...Bass River...Electrical Parade".
    Thus summoned, I await your presence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Who are you? What're you doing in here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youll have to come out of my wood stove.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haderach. Kwisatz Haderach. Ruler of the known universe. Surely you've heard of me?

    No?

    Regardless, I was invited. I seek this Darkgarden fellow. If you know of him, I demand you produce him lest too much time pass. My return portal shall soon close.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hold it open...or hang out in my woodstove... till after work. Some of us gotta work for a living.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! It is a comforting warmth in the stove. Much like my own universe inside of Satan's bowels. I shall dwell here for a spell or until I find other amusement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have given the wood stove 5 stars, but I am taking one off because the snack bar closed early (I mean really - Saturday afternoon and you close the snack bar at 4pm?) and another star because there were way too many people let in. I saw the fire code sign - it said max. occupancy was 12. 12, not 18! Too damn crowded. So while this was not the worst, I would recommend the fireplace two doors down from here. It has a sushi bar, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "...there's so much to cheer for,
    be glad you're here for it's the best time of your life!
    Well, the robins are back. That's a sure sign of spring. What year is it? Oh, just before the turn of the century."

    "You *do* have wings. You can widen your world. We'll be your wings. Eastern - the wings of man."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Preview

    Edit

    Muad'Dib said...

    Well, sometimes you can jump so hard when making a leap of faith that you fall right off the edge of a cliff. 

    10-4, Central - Muad'dib is 10-7 at The Darkgarden. I'm 51 back to the portal.

    Sorry if I put you in an awkward situation. Four years to respond *is* a long time. I wish you total peace, and as I used to validate - yes, I'm serious.

    There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember, time is short, and suddenly you're not there anymore!

    January 27, 2014 at 8:14 PM

    ReplyDelete