Thursday, September 13, 2012

Glenn Beck Back on Blaze

To appropriately celebrate the event, please click on this link and allow the celebratory music to play while reading!



Glenn Beck is back for our regular television viewing!!!  At least on DISH channel 212 - BLAZE!

From what I have found out thus far, BLAZE is being offered free for a limited time for some of DISH's packages, and will eventually go ala carte at some point for something like $5.00 per month (if you don't have whatever package it falls into).

Aside of wishing the individuals operating the television cameras would take a Valium before show time, I liked the initial show I viewed.  I can honestly say I preferred the flavor and flow of the method he used when he was on FOX, and his panel bored me at times.  There was a connection he used to make that was not present on the show I viewed on BLAZE.

I'm also not sure if my picture is a little off because BLAZE is not HD, but it looks like Glenn needs to shave his chin.  AGAIN!... It might just be a tv thing.... or...  maybe... ... ya know.... chin ... (clearing throat) ... chiiiiin...   chin chin chin... ahem... Jeezuscrise! Glen!  Shave that fuckin' thing!

(Author's note:  In reviewing the program extensively for analysis of Beck Chin Hair; I believe I was in error regarding said hair, and there is no presence of same.  This author apologizes for even hinting at the presence of unshaven Beck Chin Hair, but also realizes that this rather dry blog entry could use a little flavor... and thus we're gonna shoot the shit a bit 'bout that chin.

Ayuh... CHIN!  Gonna shoot the mutha' luvin' shit o'er some Chin Activity.  Like the Tet Offensive... The Chin Offensive... Chin O' Beck!  
Chin With A Frown! 
Don't POKE at that body on the way down!

See how quickly a concept can dissolve into an utterly alternate bizarre paradigm?

We are now all chillin' with chin. 

Chill with Chin. ...

Chill with Chin O' Beck!

The... Creme Fraiche Controversial Chin O' Glenn! .... Glenn....  Glenn Beck, baby...

...annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd ....

that's all I got...

piss off


No comments:

Post a Comment