Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Great Titty Lady of Hank Toms Brook!!!



I have found a true master this morning; an entity that showed up on Sis's BLOG known as... The Titty Lady.

I have been bested. The following beautiful and passionate work was created by The Titty Lady in the wee hours of the morning, at the bottom of her daily 750 ml bottle of Smirnoff. After a feeble attempt at harassing my sister earlier the same day by calling the Shenandoah Animal Control on her, she took her routine jump off the wagon. I spoke with a neighbor near this woman who was telling me how she uses her own waste to manure her garden. She grows asparagus you see. As if on que, I looked over toward her yard, and there she was! Squatting on the stalks! She used a couple damaged pieces to wipe with, then cultivated the waste into the soil with her own hands! Anyway... I didn't really learn to appreciate this thing until it wrote. It wrote in a hazy, drunken stupor of crazed self hate. She would write, and cackle loudly; pissing herself and stinking her house of ripe asparagus.

I'll digress... There's nothing more to say, except.... Ladies and Gentlement, .... (softly)... The Titty Lady:


I THINK ITS PRETTY SAD WHEN PEOPLE DONT HAVE ANY THING BETTER TO DO THEN TAKE PHOTOS OF OUR VDOTS WORKERS .I KNOW YOU ONLY TOOK PHOTOS OF WHEN THAY WERE DICUSSING WHAT WAS NEXT TO DO ,,WHY DINT YOU TAKE OF THEM WORKIG ,SEE I LIVE ON MT HEBRON ROAD AND I WATCH THOSE WORKERS ALL DAY ,IF YOU WORRYED ABOUT YOUR TAX DOLLARS YELL AT NASA SPACE SHUDDLER ,, THAY SPEND OUR MONEY ON USELESS ,I JUST WANT TO HANK TOMS BROOK VDOT FOR THE WONDERFUL WORK AND JOB WELL DONE ,WALKING AROUND IN 300 DEGREE PLUS HO TAR IS A JOB MAYBE SOME OTHER SHOULD TRY GETTING A JOB ..AND WHATS UP WITH SMELLING TAR IN THE AIR SOOOOOOOOOO, BET YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE SMELL OF YOU THE SMELL OF YANKEELAND,,SEE PEOPLE NEED TO STAY UP NORTH THAY THINK THAY KNOW IT ALL ,TAR IS A SWEET SMELL COMPARE TO THE NASTY ,,RUDE SMELL OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU FROM THE NORTH ..AFTER ALL ALL YANKES ARE DIRTY ..SEE YOU CAN TELL BY THE OUT SIDE OF A HOUSE THE WAY IT LOOKS IN SIDE.SO WHEN YOU ARE NOT SNEARING OUR HARD WORKERS WHOM DO WORK ,TAKE TIME TO CLEAN UP YOUR OWN MESS .AND GET THE HE-- BACK TO STINK LAND WE DONT LIKE YOU LOVE TO TOMES BROOK VDOT THANKS FROM THETITTY LADY TITTY LADY

3 comments: