Saturday, March 14, 2009

On The This Pic


This is no fake pic.... I wonder how many people can pull this one off...

Laying under a crop of sweet weedness while a NARC-copter flies across overhead.

Oh yes... completely verified and very much real.
I took the pic after locating this hidden field, and had the copter do 3 fly-overs to get the right pic. This seemed to be the best one.


The public sucks!!!

Just thought I'd mention that because I CAN!!! My fuckin' blog! PISS OFF!

WHOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Note: This was originally one of the first posts to the new Darkgarden site, and was the original title photo. After changing said title photo, this blog ... made even less sense than it does now. Soooo.. I added the pic to the blog, and added the history of it. Who cares though?! I don't... but I'm'a put this descriptive in anyway. See the aforementioned Piss Off reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment